Doris is one of the 1% extremely wealthy Westport housewives who meets Katie and Angela every day at a restaurant to give her advice and unwind. She is there to give advice, albeit not always helpful, but regardless always is there to aid Katie.
Doris flaunts her wealth proudly. She’s a complex kind of person, and regularly exhibits her oddity on a regular basis. She keeps up a brazen attitude and prides herself on manipulating people to get the results she desires, advice she gives to Katie when her household is fulled on an uprising. She apparently tore her kids down, so she could mold them into perfect, above-and-beyond prodigies (in music and art). She is a mother of four kids and disciplines them harshly. Molding them into perfectionists and overachievers, they are strictly disciplined in mannerisms. An example of this was when Marigold was told she could call Katie by her first name, she received a death glare from Doris and said nervously that she couldn’t.
Doris’ parenting methods have constantly been questioned by Katie and Angela, often being asked the question if she ever wondered if one day her kids would want to murder her.
- Doris has constantly expressed a love interest in Greg.
- She and her husband are the second-richest people in Westport.
- She seems to be one of the outcasts of Westport, as her strict parenting style is at odds with the spoil-your-kids type style of most Westport parents.
- Doris has been described as a sociopath on multiple occasions.
- She has an account at a cake place.
- She hates Oliver.